Judging Date: 01 July 2018
Notification Date: 08 July 2018
Catalog Upload Date: 08 August 2018
e-Exhibition Date: 08 August - 08 November 2018
Exhibition Date: 09 September 2018
Award Mailing Date: 15 August 2018
- The exhibition is organized under the approved rules of Photographic Society of America (PSA), The International Federation of Photographic Art (FIAP), Global Photographic Union (GPU), Photographic Society of Penang (PSP) and Atlantic Institute of Photography (AIP).
- The exhibition is open to anyone; however, an entry may be rejected when the sponsoring organization, in its reasonable discretion, believes the entry does not conform to exhibition rules and conditions.
- Submission of an entry signifies acceptance of all our conditions.
- Each image must have a unique title. Once an image has been accepted in a PSA-recognized exhibition, that same image, or a like “in camera” or a “reproduction” duplicate of that image:
- May not be re-entered in any section of the same Division Star Ratings class in that exhibition regardless of media, format, or title.
- May not be re-titled for entry in any other PSA Recognized exhibition. All entrants must provide name and country data exactly the same in each exhibition entered to receive proper credit.
- Words such as “Untitled” and “No Title” are not acceptable as part or all of an image’s title, nor are camera capture file names.
- No title or identification of the maker shall be visible anywhere on the face of an image, print mat or mount.
- With the sole act of submitting his/her images or files to a salon under FIAP Patronage, the entrant accepts without exception and with no objection that the submitted images can be investigated by FIAP to establish if these obey to FIAP regulations and definitions even if the entrant is not a member of FIAP; that FIAP will use any means at its disposal for this undertaking; that any refusal to cooperate with FIAP or any refusal to submit the original files as captured by the camera, or failure to provide sufficient evidence, will be sanctioned by FIAP and that in case of sanctions following the non-compliance with FIAP regulations, the name of the entrant will be released in any form useful to inform the breaches of the rules. It is recommended to leave the EXIF data in the submitted files intact in order to ease eventual investigations.
- In order to have legal authority on those who do not respect the rules of FIAP, all participants must tick a box next to which the following text is stated:
- “I hereby expressly agree to the FIAP document 2014/317 E « Conditons for application and regulations for organization of international photographic events » and especially to its chapter II « Regulations for International photographic events under FIAP patronage » dealing under Section II.2 with the FIAP participation rules and the red list.”
- The text FIAP document 2014/317 E will be linked to the attached document.
- Participants who do not tick the box will be excluded from the exhibition.
- If at any time, it is determined in the reasonable discretion of the exhibition organizer or the judges before, during, or after the judging of an exhibition that an entrant has submitted entries where one or more images may fail to comply with these Conditions of Entry, including the stated definitions, the exhibition organizers reserve the right to delete the entry from the exhibition and void any or all acceptances or awards in connection with the exhibition. Fees may be forfeited or refunded in these circumstances. The entrant acknowledges that the decision of the exhibition organizers or the judges is final.
- In order to ensure that images comply with the Conditions of Entry and definitions, the exhibition organizers may carry out reasonable measures to verify that: a. the images are the original work of the entrant and b. the images comply with the rules and definitions as set out in these Conditions of Entry.
- These steps include, but are not limited to, questioning any entrant, requiring the submission of RAW files or other digital files representing the original capture of the submitted image(s), confronting the entrant with evidence that one or more submitted images fails to comply with the Conditions of Entry (also known as Entry Rules), and offering the entrant a reasonable opportunity to provide counter evidence to refute the exhibition organizer’s evidence by a set deadline. Such entries that are not cleared or are still questionable after the entrant has presented evidence may be considered in breach of these Conditions of Entry, and declined. Such entries may be referred to PSA for further investigation of possible ethics violations.
- PSA retains the right to investigate in any way all complaints/suspicions of breaches of entry conditions, impose sanctions if deemed necessary, void the acceptances of any image found to violate the PSA rules, include the entrant’s name on the list of sanctions provided to Exhibitions, and share such investigations with FIAP. Entrants automatically agree to these terms by the act of entering the Exhibition and agree to cooperate with any investigation.
- 4 sections:
- Open Color (PSA / FIAP PID Color)
- Open Monochrome (PSA / FIAP PID Monochrome)
- Photo Travel (PSA / FIAP PTD)
- Nature (PSA / FIAP ND)
- Each participant can enter up to 4 images per section.
- Monochrome images may not enter in the Open Color section.
ENTRY INTO EXHIBITIONJUDGES
REPORT CARD & CATALOG
- Online entry only at http://www.atlantic-photography.com/p/entry-form_16.html
- 1 section: US$10; 2 sections: US$18; 3 sections: US$25; 4 sections: US$30
- Entries received without fee will not be judged.
- Payment by PayPal at exhibition website or PayPal to email@example.com
- For group entry of more than 10 people, please contact us for group discount. IMAGE FILES
- Digital image format: JPEG, sRGB color profile, maximum image width (horizontal) is 1400 pixels and maximum image height (vertical) is 1050 pixels, maximum file size must be 1MB or less.
- All images will be displayed on the Vizio 55” 1080p LED Smart HDTV for judging in the public.
REPORT CARD & CATALOG
- Results will be notified by email and all the judging results are final.
- Electronic catalog in PDF will be produced and available at the exhibition website for download.
- Each entrant owns the copyright of the submitted images. The entrant certifies the work as his own. The entrant permits the organizers to reproduce the entered material free of charge for promotional purposes related to the exhibition, like catalog and website, unless specifically stated otherwise by the entrant on the entry form.
- Awarded images will be exhibited to the public at Atlantic Institute of Photography, New Jersey, USA on 9 September 2018.
- Awarded and accepted images will be exhibit on the exhibition website (http://www.atlantic-photography.com/) from 08 August 2018 to 08 November 2018.
- The acceptances from this exhibition are eligible:
- PSA Star Rating and Who’s Who in PID Color, PID Monochrome, Nature Division and Photo Travel Division
- FIAP distinctions
- GPU distinctions
- AIP distinctions
- Acceptances in PID recognized Color sections shall be credited towards PID Color Star Ratings and Who’s Who Color listings. Acceptances in PID recognized Monochrome sections shall be credited towards PID Monochrome Star Ratings and Who’s Who Monochrome listings.
- All acceptance eligibility shall be in accordance with the PID Star Ratings or the Galaxy/Diamond Ratings requirements as appropriate.
- Total of 87 awards includes:
- FIAP Blue Badge – Best Author
- GPU Gold – Chairman Choice
- AIP Trophy – Best Club Award
- 4 PSA Gold (1 per section)
- 4 FIAP Gold (1 per section)
- 4 AIP Gold (1 per section)
- 4 PSP Gold (1 per section)
- 4 AIP Silver (1 per section)
- 4 PSP Silver (1 per section)
- 4 AIP Bronze (1 per section)
- 4 PSP Bronze (1 per section)
- 12 PSA Honorable Mention (3 per section)
- 8 FIAP Honorable Mention (2 per section)
- 8 GPU Honorable Mention (2 per section)
- 12 AIP Honorable Mention (3 per section)
- 12 PSP Honorable Mention (3 per section)
- Each participant can win one medal per section.
- Xin Xin Liang, EPSA, AFIAP
- Lingyun Mao, EPSA
- Rick Mei, Hon.FPSNY, FPSNY, Hon.FPSM, GEPSNY
- Guang Zao Che