Judging Date: 23 April 2017
Notification Date: 30 April 2017
Catalog Upload Date: 21 May 2017
e-Exhibition Date: 21 May - 21 August 2017
Exhibition Date: 04 June 2017
Award Mailing Date: 11 June 2017
CONDITION OF ENTRY
- The exhibition is organized under the approved rules of Photographic Society of America (PSA), The International Federation of Photographic Art (FIAP), Global Photographic Union (GPU), Image San Frontiere (ISF) and Atlantic Institute of Photography (AIP).
- The exhibition is open to anyone; however, an entry may be rejected when the sponsoring organization, in its reasonable discretion, believes the entry does not conform to exhibition rules and conditions.
- Submission of an entry signifies acceptance of all our conditions.
- Each image must have a unique title. Once an image has been accepted in a PSA-recognized exhibition, that same image, or a like “in camera” or a “reproduction” duplicate of that image:
- May not be re-entered in any section of the same Division Star Ratings class in that exhibition regardless of media, format, or title.
- May not be re-titled for entry in any other PSA Recognized exhibition. All entrants must provide name and country data exactly the same in each exhibition entered to receive proper credit.
- Words such as “Untitled” and “No Title” are not acceptable as part or all of an image’s title, nor are camera capture file names.
- No title or identification of the maker shall be visible anywhere on the face of an image, print mat or mount.
- With the sole act of submitting his/her images or files to a salon under FIAP Patronage, the entrant accepts without exception and with no objection that the submitted images can be investigated by FIAP to establish if these obey to FIAP regulations and definitions even if the entrant is not a member of FIAP; that FIAP will use any means at its disposal for this undertaking; that any refusal to cooperate with FIAP or any refusal to submit the original files as captured by the camera, or failure to provide sufficient evidence, will be sanctioned by FIAP and that in case of sanctions following the non-compliance with FIAP regulations, the name of the entrant will be released in any form useful to inform the breaches of the rules. It is recommended to leave the EXIF data in the submitted files intact in order to ease eventual investigations.
- In order to have legal authority on those who do not respect the rules of FIAP, all participants must tick a box next to which the following text is stated:
- “I hereby expressly agree to the FIAP document 2014/317 E « Conditons for application and regulations for organization of international photographic events » and especially to its chapter II « Regulations for International photographic events under FIAP patronage » dealing under Section II.2 with the FIAP participation rules and the red list.”
- The text FIAP document 2014/317 E will be linked to the attached document.
- Participants who do not tick the box will be excluded from the exhibition.
- 4 sections:
- Open Color (PSA / FIAP PID Color)
- Open Monochrome (PSA / FIAP PID Monochrome)
- Nature (PSA / FIAP ND)
- Photo Travel (PSA / FIAP PTD)
- Each participant can enter up to 4 images per section.
ENTRY INTO EXHIBITION
- Online entry only at http://www.atlantic-photography.com/
- 1 section: US$10; 2 sections: US$18; 3 sections: US$27; 4 sections: US$36
- Entries receive without fee will not be judged.
- Payment by PayPal at exhibition website or PayPal to email@example.com
- For group/club entry of more than 10 people, please contact us for group/club discount. The club entry is eligible for the club trophy.
- Digital image format: 8-bit JPEG, sRGB color profile, maximum image width (horizontal) is 1400 pixels and maximum image height (vertical) is 1050 pixels.
- All images will be displayed on the Vizio 55” 1080p LED Smart HDTV for judging in the public.
REPORT CARD & CATALOG
- Results will be notified by email and all the judging results are final.
- Electronic catalog in PDF will be produced and available at the exhibition website for download.
- Each entrant owns the copyright of the submitted images. The entrant certifies the work as his own. The entrant permits the organizers to reproduce the entered material free of charge for promotional purposes related to the exhibition, like catalog and website, unless specifically stated otherwise by the entrant on the entry form.
- Awarded and accepted images will be exhibit on the exhibition website (http://www.atlantic-photography.com/) from 21 May – 21 August 2017.
- Public showing and award ceremony will be at the Atlantic Institute of Photography, New Jersey, USA on 4 June 2017.
- The acceptances from this exhibition are eligible for PSA Star Rating in PID Color, PID Monochrome, ND and PTD; FIAP, GPU, ISF, and AIP distinctions.
- Total of 136 awards includes:
- FIAP Blue Badge – Best Author
- AIP Trophy – Best Club Award
- GPU Gold – Chairman Choice
- ISF Gold – Chairman Choice
- 4 PSA Gold (1 per section)
- 4 FIAP Gold (1 per section)
- 4 AIP Gold (1 per section)
- 8 AIP Silver (2 per section)
- 12 AIP Bronze (1 per section)
- 12 PSA Honorable Mention (3 per section)
- 8 FIAP Honorable Mention (2 per section)
- 4 GPU Honorable Mention (1 per section)
- 4 ISF Honorable Mention (1 per section)
- 60 AIP Honorable Mention (15 per section)
- Each participant can win one medal per section.
- Guo Jiang Ou, MPSA, Hon.FPSNJ, Hon.FICS, Hon.PESGSPC, Hon.TAMA, Hon.EFMPA, Hon.FPSSNY
- Xinxin Liang, EPSA, Hon.FPSNJ, Hon.FPSSNY, Hon.FICS, Hon.PESGSPC, FPSNY
- Mohammad Ali Salim, GMPSA, SPSA, MFIAP, EFIAP/P
- Rowshan Akhter, EPSA, BPSA, AFIAP
- Huzhong Cai, EPSA, AFIAP
- Lingyun Mao, EPSA
- Wenyuan Li, EPSA