Judging Date: 09 June 2019
Notification Date: 16 June 2019
Catalog Upload Date: 08 August 2019
e-Exhibition Date: 08 August - 08 November 2019
Exhibition Date: 09 September 2019
Award Mailing Date: 15 August 2019
- The exhibition is organized under the approved rules of Photographic Society of America (PSA), Global Photographic Union (GPU), Atlantic Institute of Photography (AIP), Luminosity Photographic Society (LPS) and Visual Art Photographic Society (VAP).
- The exhibition is open to anyone; however, an entry may be rejected when the sponsoring organization, in its reasonable discretion, believes the entry does not conform to exhibition rules and conditions.
- Submission of an entry signifies acceptance of all our conditions.
- Each image must have a unique title. Once an image has been accepted in a PSA-recognized exhibition, that same image, or a like “in camera” or a “reproduction” duplicate of that image:
- May not be re-entered in any section of the same Division Star Ratings class in that exhibition regardless of media, format, or title.
- May not be re-titled for entry in any other PSA Recognized exhibition. All entrants must provide name and country data exactly the same in each exhibition entered to receive proper credit.
- Words such as “Untitled” and “No Title” are not acceptable as part or all of an image’s title, nor are camera capture file names.
- No title or identification of the maker shall be visible anywhere on the face of an image, print mat or mount.
- If at any time, it is determined in the reasonable discretion of the exhibition organizer or the judges before, during, or after the judging of an exhibition that an entrant has submitted entries where one or more images may fail to comply with these Conditions of Entry, including the stated definitions, the exhibition organizers reserve the right to delete the entry from the exhibition and void any or all acceptances or awards in connection with the exhibition. Fees may be forfeited or refunded in these circumstances. The entrant acknowledges that the decision of the exhibition organizers or the judges is final.
- In order to ensure that images comply with the Conditions of Entry and definitions, the exhibition organizers may carry out reasonable measures to verify that: a. the images are the original work of the entrant and b. the images comply with the rules and definitions as set out in these Conditions of Entry.
- These steps include, but are not limited to, questioning any entrant, requiring the submission of RAW files or other digital files representing the original capture of the submitted image(s), confronting the entrant with evidence that one or more submitted images fails to comply with the Conditions of Entry (also known as Entry Rules), and offering the entrant a reasonable opportunity to provide counter evidence to refute the exhibition organizer’s evidence by a set deadline. Such entries that are not cleared or are still questionable after the entrant has presented evidence may be considered in breach of these Conditions of Entry, and declined. Such entries may be referred to PSA for further investigation of possible ethics violations.
- PSA retains the right to investigate in any way all complaints/suspicions of breaches of entry conditions, impose sanctions if deemed necessary, void the acceptances of any image found to violate the PSA rules, include the entrant’s name on the list of sanctions provided to Exhibitions, and share such investigations with FIAP. Entrants automatically agree to these terms by the act of entering the Exhibition and agree to cooperate with any investigation.
- 4 sections:
- Open Color (PSA PID Color)
- Open Monochrome (PSA PID Monochrome)
- Photo Travel (PSA PTD)
- Nature (PSA ND)
- Each participant can enter up to 4 images per section.
- Monochrome images may not enter in the Open Color section.
ENTRY INTO EXHIBITIONJUDGES
REPORT CARD & CATALOG
- Online entry only at http://www.atlantic-photography.com/p/entry-form_16.html
- 1 section: US$10; 2 sections: US$18; 3 sections: US$25; 4 sections: US$30
- Entries received without fee will not be judged.
- Payment by PayPal at exhibition website or PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For group entry of more than 10 people, please contact us for group discount.
- Digital image format: JPEG, sRGB color profile, maximum image width (horizontal) is 1400 pixels and maximum image height (vertical) is 1050 pixels, maximum file size must be 1MB or less.
- All images will be displayed on the Vizio 55” 1080p LED Smart HDTV for judging in the public.
REPORT CARD & CATALOG
- Results will be notified by email and all the judging results are final.
- Electronic catalog in PDF will be produced and available at the exhibition website for download.
- Each entrant owns the copyright of the submitted images. The entrant certifies the work as his own. The entrant permits the organizers to reproduce the entered material free of charge for promotional purposes related to the exhibition, like catalog and website, unless specifically stated otherwise by the entrant on the entry form.
- Awarded images will be exhibited to the public at Atlantic Institute of Photography, New Jersey, USA on 9 September 2019.
- Awarded and accepted images will be exhibit on the exhibition website (http://www.atlantic-photography.com/) from 08 August 2019 to 08 November 2019.
- The acceptances from this exhibition are eligible:
- PSA Star Rating and Who’s Who in PID Color, PID Monochrome, Nature Division and Photo Travel Division
- GPU distinctions
- AIP distinctions
- Acceptances in PID recognized Color sections shall be credited towards PID Color Star Ratings and Who’s Who Color listings. Acceptances in PID recognized Monochrome sections shall be credited towards PID Monochrome Star Ratings and Who’s Who Monochrome listings.
- All acceptance eligibility shall be in accordance with the PID Star Ratings or the Galaxy/Diamond Ratings requirements as appropriate.
- Total of 127 awards includes:
- 4 PSA Gold (1 per section)
- 4 GPU Gold (1 per section)
- 4 AIP Gold (1 per section)
- 4 VAP Gold (1 per section)
- 4 LPS Gold (1 per section)
- 1 AIP Gold for RSPS Youth Member
- 8 AIP Silver (2 per section)
- 8 VAP Silver (2 per section)
- 8 LPS Silver (2 per section)
- 1 AIP Silver for RSPS Youth Member
- 8 AIP Bronze (3 per section)
- 8 VAP Bronze (3 per section)
- 8 LPS Bronze (3 per section)
- 1 AIP Bronze for RSPS Youth Member
- 12 PSA Honorable Mention (3 per section)
- 8 GPU Honorable Mention (2 per section)
- 12 AIP Honorable Mention (3 per section)
- 12 VAP Honorable Mention (3 per section)
- 12 LPS Honorable Mention (3 per section)
- Each participant can win one medal per section.
- Guo Jiang Ou, MPSA, Hon.FPSNJ
- Xin Xin Liang, EPSA, AFIAP, Hon.FPSNJ
- Guo Jun Ma, SPSA, APSNJ, Hon.FRSPS
- Songquan Deng, APSNJ, Hon.FRSPS